Diabetes and Neuropathy Clinic
The first endocrinology clinic in the middle east that is dedicated to the management of diabetes and its complications especially diabetic neuropathy.
Our services include the management of diabetes and other endocrine diseases. Management of diabetic neuropathy and the management of diabetic foot.
Our team includes:
- Dr. Hani Naiem, MRCP(London) Consultant Endocrinologist
- Dr. Mohamed Mattar, MD, FRCS Consultant of Vascular and Foot surgery
- Dr. Amro Abdel-Meneim, MD Consultant Neurologist
- Dr. Mohamed Hossam Specialist of Physiotherapy
- Sally Mohamed Diabetes Educator.
Our field of work includes integrated management of Diabetes, early detection of complications and their management including foot care.
Our in-house facilities include:
- Filing system, Assessment of Glycated haemoglobin (in 4 minutes)
- Neurological Assessment and follow-up by Biothesiometry.
- Doppler ultrasound
- Non-contact thermometry
- Insulin Pump Training
- Diabetic Pregnancy Program
Our Clinic works with the back-up of:
- Quality Lab (which gives us lab results in 2 hours)
- Al-Watany Scan
- Masa Hyperbaric Oxygen Center (HBOT)
- Egyptian Diabetic Foot Center (DFC)
- Medtronics Insulin Pumps and Continuous Glucose Monitorining
We also hold a Scientific Cooperation Contract with Ambulantes DiabetesZentrum (am Elizabeth-Krankenhaus) in Essen Germany
Dr. Ralph Bierwith.
We are working with the German standards of Diabetes Care.